5-6 shots fired on 300 block of Haight

Kendall Willets

Jul 25, 2015, 2:46:31 AM7/25/15
to ti...@haighteration.com, lowerhaightorg, shawn riney
I just called 911 on a group of shots fired on the 300 block of Haight.  There was a group of people loitering in a car in the driveway at 354 Haight, and I heard the shots and  watched them  run away towards Buchanan, and then return to the car and drive North on Webster.

I called 911 twice, but nobody showed up.  One beat car drove by and kept going.

Greg Bolsinga

Jul 25, 2015, 11:40:56 AM7/25/15
to lowerha...@googlegroups.com
We heard them too. We called 911, but had no idea where they were coming from except near Haight & Buchanan. — Greg

> On Jul 24, 2015, at 11:46 PM, Kendall Willets <ken...@willets.org> wrote:
>
> I just called 911 on a group of shots fired on the 300 block of Haight. There was a group of people loitering in a car in the driveway at 354 Haight, and I heard the shots and watched them run away towards Buchanan, and then return to the car and drive North on Webster.
>
> I called 911 twice, but nobody showed up. One beat car drove by and kept going.

Kendall Willets

Jul 25, 2015, 11:58:27 AM7/25/15
to lowerhaightorg
It sounded close, but we didn't see the shooter.  I walked around later but didn't see any shells or bullet holes.

Didn't see any police either.  When that dog got shot they had the whole block roped off, but this was apparently unimportant.