Join the new tiny house village group

This Tiny House

Feb 26, 2009, 11:47:45 AM2/26/09
to low-cost-comm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Marganne (and everyone),

Logan just told me about your Google Group and I joined this morning, though it seems like much of the dialogue was happening last summer. Sorry I missed it! Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Hillary and I've been blogging about my trailer project over at http://thistinyhouse.com.

My vision is a network of tiny house "villages" across the US, and I've started a private online community to discuss the details of how to make that happen. Please join as a charter member! http://tinyhousevillage.com

Thanks,
Hillary