[LCCH] Developing an affordable community

Ron

May 5, 2010, 10:30:29 AM5/5/10
to Low Cost Community Housing
I just want to throw something out for clarity. I have over 30 years
experience in building and a fairly good grasp on development
procedures. I have also been an advocate of simple and alternative
lifestyles for all of my adult life. I have lived in intentional
community for 10 years and understand group process.

My primary source of income over the past several years has been
renovating houses to sell (small scale) and I recently sold my last
project. In addition I have been dabbling in consulting with owner
builders for green built projects. I have been interested in
cohousing, small houses, and prefabrication for many years.

I would be interested in coordinating the development and building of
a small affordable cohousing project. I would especially like to work
with others that want to be involved as owner builders. If there are
enough people to agree on a location, let's do this - I am available.

Ron

Teri Zipf

May 5, 2010, 1:50:23 PM5/5/10
to low-cost-comm...@googlegroups.com