Photo Call - Restore tomorrow 11am

Craig Simmons

Apr 16, 2012, 7:11:04 AM4/16/12
to low-carbon-...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

Sorry for the short notice - but the Oxford Mail have only just woken up to our press release and want to do a photo shoot TOMORROW (Tuesday) 11am at Restore on the Cowley Road to celebrate our donation of a solar system to Restore.

If anyone can make it then that would be great - the more the merrier.

Best regards

Craig

Craig Simmons
Chair, Low Carbon East Oxford

Christian Jardine

Apr 16, 2012, 7:32:35 AM4/16/12
to low-carbon-...@googlegroups.com

Hi Craig,

I can make this, of course, but might be good to have someone with a 'straight' LCEO hat on as well.

Chris

Apr 16, 2012, 7:53:32 AM4/16/12
to low-carbon-...@googlegroups.com
Chris,

I am hoping that a few people will make this.

Certainly, Benedict will be there.

Cheers

Craig