Greek Bring & Share after the LCEO celebration

Craig Simmons

Apr 12, 2012, 5:27:15 PM4/12/12
to low-carbon-...@googlegroups.com
Thought people might be interested in this veggie social event organised by one of our LESS participants:

Greek Bring and Share this saturday at The Magic Cafe, Magdalen Road (OX4) 7pm

We warmly welcome you to our monthly social for Green members, supporters and their friends. This month is a Greek theme so come along for Greek vegetarian food, booze and music. If you feel the need you can dress Greek (but you may be alone!)

If you haven't been to the Bring and Shares before then this is the deal - bring (Greek, this time) vegetarian or vegan dish to the Magic cafe. Pay £2 to cover hire costs and with little or no queue you can also fill up your tank at the well stocked bar. Bring some kids (for free) if you have any, your local leafletters or green voting supporters (£2 each with food, £5 for people without food) and be prepared to make friends, listen to and perhaps dance to some music and then stagger home late.
Sadly, due to the Greek financial crisis there is to be no plate smashing at this event!

We look forward to seeing you there,

Aly Duckmanton
Please email aduck...@gmail.com if you have any queries or text 07933 989925