LCEO Celebration - this Saturday

Craig

Apr 12, 2012, 4:32:47 PM4/12/12
to low-carbon-...@googlegroups.com
Low Carbon East Oxford Celebration, Saturday 14th April, 2-5pm,
Restore Garden Café, East Oxford

Low Carbon East Oxford would like to invite local East Oxford
residents and people from across Oxfordshire to join us at Restore’s
Garden Café on Manzil Way to celebrate the launch of Low Carbon East
Oxford’s solar panels on the roof of Restore and the completion of our
first major project – the Landlord Energy Saving Scheme.  There will
be a review of what we’ve done, brainstorming of what we might do next
and laughter and merriment provided by the widely acclaimed
performance poet, comedian and musician, Pete the Temp.

RSVP to Catrina Pickering, catrinapickering@googlemail.com

Saturday 14th April, 2-5pm, Restore Garden Café, Manzil Way, off
Cowley Road, East Oxford.