reading the emails

1 view

Anna Eden

Apr 3, 2012, 3:13:27 AM4/3/12
to Low Carbon East Oxford
Hi

I just wanted to raise the issue of reading the group emails for LCEO.

If I click "more" nothing happens. If I click on the subject line,
nothing happens and if I go to the line at the top I am given all the
emails from October to now in no particular order. The one I was
trying to read was somewhere in the middle.

The other thing is that this will now be sent to everyone on your list
rather than just you, the person who might be able to respond! Does
anyone else have this problem?

Thanks

Anna

Jacket

Apr 3, 2012, 3:17:30 AM4/3/12
to low-carbon-...@googlegroups.com
There were some major changes made to Google Groups recently.

When I post messages, I do it from the website, not by email.

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/low-carbon-east-oxford

Perhaps try that instead?