Join me to sing this song - a must listen

Kofi Arku-Lawson

Feb 26, 2009, 7:06:38 AM2/26/09
to lovers_of_Je...@googlegroups.com

Join me to sing this song - a must listen

Hi Folks,

This is one of my most favorite songs. The 3rd and 4th verses of this great song are just fascinating. Just listen to see if you can also personalize it.

[1] To listen, simply click on this link: http://www.cyberhymnal.org/htm/b/l/e/blesseda.htm

However, if after listening, it sounds outlandish, you still have a glorious opportunity to register for the far country.

[2] To register for the far country, click simply here: http://www.pasgom.org/salvation.html

And finally, remember, somebody somewhere also needs to make a decision, to be prepared for the ‘far country’. Why not, please, forward this message to him / her, now.

KN Arku-Lawson

http://www.pasgom.org/hometoend.html#Scene_9