Partnership invitation

Sir_law1

Oct 12, 2009, 12:57:04 PM10/12/09
to Lovers_Of_Jesus_Worldwide
Partnership invitation
Dear Partner,
Greetings in the precious name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!
PASGOM, wish to relate and communicate its needs and programs to you
better, and also bear you up in prayers.
Having a little extra information about you will, therefore, be highly
appreciated.
If God lays it on your heart to move to higher Partnership level, by
way of supporting PASGOM in any way, please, click and fill this form
for me. To do so, just click on this contact link:
Contact / Partnership form; http://pasgom.org/contact.html .
Note: Any information provided, is sent directly to me, PERSONALLY.
Hence, privacy and confidentiality is highly guaranteed. Hoping to
hear from you soon!
Stay blessed.
K.N. Arku-Lawson
Evangelist