Free apples

seeigecannon

Oct 12, 2014, 4:09:55 PM10/12/14
to loveland-c...@googlegroups.com
My family has 4 apple trees. We are in the process of canning them, but because we have so many you guys are welcome to them too. The attached picture is a representative example of what you can expect to see. We have golden delicious and some kind of red apple.

We WILL NOT pick the apples for you, but we do have a device to make picking them easier that you can use.

Our address is:
37503 Lee Lake Ave. on the North end of Windsor (80550).

Feel free to ask me questions. I am not a botanist, but I will try to answer them.

Clipboard01.jpg