Fwd: Destination Imagination Tournament & Expo Invitation

Loveland CreatorSpace

Jan 28, 2015, 1:42:39 PM1/28/15
to loveland-creatorspace

Any interest in participating in this?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Lindsay Bagby" <lindsay...@gmail.com>
Date: Jan 27, 2015 8:19 AM
Subject: Destination Imagination Tournament & Expo Invitation
To: <lovelandcr...@gmail.com>

Good Morning Loveland Creator Space,

I am reaching out to see if you are interested in participating in the 2015 Destination Imagination Expo & Tournament this year. I noticed you participated in the Denver Mini Maker Faire this past May and I believe we are reaching out to the same audience.

The DI Tournament & Expo will be from 9am-5pm on Saturday, April 25th on the Auraria Campus in Denver. There will be 1,500 families in attendance for the tournament.

The tournament is a state-wide tournament where kids in Kindergarten through High School Seniors come to have their projects compete and potentially go onto the National Tournament. Families bring Mom, Dad siblings and even Grandparents to come and support their student in the tournament. It is truly an all day family event. And we need you to keep them entertained and provide value to their day while they wait for each competition.

Please let me know if this is something you're interested in or not. Or if you have any questions, I would be happy to speak with you!

Here is the link for you to check out as well.

“I represent a company that places a high value on events in which we can interact and market directly to families. The organization of the event and the help the staff gave when I checked in was great. What was even better was the turnout and the quality time my team and I had with the patrons. We were extremely busy throughout the day and made an incredible amount of impressions. The exposure we received and the connections we made far outweigh most all the other offsite marketing  booths I attend; and that includes multi-day events. Fun and family friendly, the expo creates an atmosphere that encourages exploration, so most everyone there is open and receptive to hear what you have to pitch before they even see your booth.”

-Christopher Goetz, Wild Life Experience

Thank you for your consideration,

Lindsay

--
Lindsay Bagby
Destination Imagination Tournament & Expo