Fw: THE SPIRITUALWORLD UPDATES: A face to tell a million stories...

1 view

Rosalie

Apr 3, 2008, 3:43:44 PM4/3/08
to Animal Group Group

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2008 6:09 PM
Subject: THE SPIRITUALWORLD UPDATES: A face to tell a million stories...

A FACE TO TELL A MILLION STORIES…

When I had to pick this dog up from the vet and find a safe place for him to go, I knew it was all worth while. As they brought him through to me, he flopped onto his side and rolled onto his back with his legs up and let out a gentle cry of relief. Someone had finally come for him… As you can imagine, my heart melted and every inch of me is now determined to find him the most amazing home.

This guy was knocked over on William Nicol and taken to a vet for medical treatment. He has a face full of old scars, which makes me think he was possibly used for fighting. I'm sure these scars tell a million stories – if only dogs could talk. But most of all, he has the most gentle eyes. He's not a perfect looking dog, but he sure has a very special personality and will definitely bring a lot of love and joy into someone's home. With not a nasty bone in his body, he is so grateful for any affection he may receive. He is still a little wobbly on his sore legs from the car accident, but with time, good food and a comfy place to rest – it will all come right. He is good with all dogs and I'm confident to say he would be great with cats and kids. He has the sweetest nature ever!

I would say he is a Chow X of about 4 to 5 years of age. He is medium in size. I can see he has had a hard life. He is thin and is in need of care and attention. He is as good as gold in a car. He is very timid and needs to learn to trust people again. It seems as if he was once abused as he is scared of quick movements.

I am looking for an incredible, loving home for this dog. He requires a family who will allow him to sleep inside at night – the cold winter won't be good for his legs which need to heal. He will also need to be kept on a decent food to get him right. But most of all, he needs a family that will love him with all of their hearts. A family who will never abandon him or leave him to suffer. This family needs to be patient with him and understand that he has had a hard life. If you can give him a wonderful home, please contact Tarryn on 083 643 8313 or email tar...@gmail.com. He is truly a very special dog who deserves only the best home!

He is NOT a guard dog. If you are considering emigrating anytime in the future, please don't consider him unless you are prepared to take him with you. He will be sterilized, vaccinated and microchipped before going to his new home (not negotiable).

A STRICT PROPERTY CHECK WILL BE DONE BEFORE HOMING HIM

Checked by AVG.

Checked by AVG.

http://www.eset.com

Checked by AVG.