Pet Numerology workshop

Rosalie

Jan 23, 2008, 2:45:47 PM1/23/08
to Animal Group Group

PET NUMEROLOGY

by

Olga Corner

Facilitated by Diane Williams

Animals and particularly animals that become our pets take birth in order to bring about balance, healing and service into our lives.

Pet Numerology – We need: The name of your pet (and/or someone else’s pet) and your date of birth. This combination provides you with information as to:

1.                   How your pet is helping you with the lessons of life.

2.                   How it is assisting you with your needs and what you chose to master in your life.

3.                  How it helps you to process the purpose of your soul.

4.                  How your pet connects you to your heart, with your partner and friends in a time of crisis and change.

5.                  How to read the clues of your pet in terms of why someone is in your life.

6.                  How the universe guides the soul of your pet to heal and work with you energetically.

You will especially be connected to the ‘bigger picture’ with regards to your contract with another person so that you can understand fully why an animal is in your life.

You will subsequently be able to balance out any unnecessary trauma caused by the animal absorbing ones negative psychology. For the necessary heightened awareness, you will be shown the nature of your contract with another person.

You will also be taught how to draw your pet in a simple way where you don’t have to be an artist, but rather by means of a simple mirror drawing technique, you are made aware as to how to read the messages of your animals and of nature in general.

As much as there will be a certain ‘seriousness’ in the workshop with regards to our responsibility towards animals and also in our own life, there will also be much fun and many creative processes.

The workshop consists of one day: from 9am to 4pm either Saturday the 16th or Sat. the 23rd of February. Venue: Bloubosrand. Randburg. Directions will be supplied on booking. Please RSVP the date that suits you. A deposit of 50% is required 5 (five) working days before the workshop while the remaining 50% is to be paid at the workshop. Banking details for payment will be sent to you on receipt of your RSVP.

The cost is R780.00 which also covers finger snacks, tea and coffee. All you need to bring is a drawing pad, note-pad, pencil, pen and eraser.

Should there be any queries, please do not hesitate to contact Olga on 084-4653115 or 011 883-7868. There will be a follow up workshop on relationships, which will be touched on briefly in this workshop.