Fw: Pawprint

Rosalie

Oct 6, 2007, 4:00:03 AM10/6/07
to Animal Group Group

Pawprint header

Dear Rosa,

It's World Animal Day today, so find out how to mark the occasion with a pet blessing service. With firework season fast approaching, it's important to know how pets and horses are affected. Plus, catch up on the best pet care advice and fundraising ideas from The Blue Cross.

You have previously given us your email address and shown an interest in our animal welfare work, so we hope you enjoy these updates. However, if you do not wish to receive further emails from us,
 click here.

News banner

World Animal Day
October 4 2007 is World Animal Day; a time for animal welfare groups, sanctuaries and individuals throughout the world to encourage people to think about how we relate to animals.

Protect your pet this fireworks season
Firework season can bring misery to Britain's pets. Many people are unaware that their animals can become so distressed, so download our handy leaflet on how to protect your pet.

Brits take their dogs to work
This year's Take Your Dog to Work Day was a great success. See the website to find out more and view photos from the day.

All About Pets banner

Animals for adoption
Cookie (left) is just one of the many pets looking for a new home at our animal adoption centres around the country. Search the adoption pages to find your ideal pet.

Taking care of older dogs
Like people, dogs slow down with age. Find out what happens to a dog as it ages, and the right feed for your dog.

Keeping your cat in shape
Cats need a combination of a healthy diet and regular exercise to stay in shape, and live a long and healthy life.

Other ways to help subhead

Thank you to our active supporters
Taking part in an active challenge is a great way to raise funds for The Blue Cross. Last month, some of our supporters successfully took part in the Hydro Active Challenge and our Ecuador horse trek. We'd like to thank them for their participation in helping animals in need.

Fundraise with eBay for charity
Shop online with eBay while raising essential funds for the pets in our care.

Head office address

web search Donate Adopt an animal

If you have friends who love animals too and
might be interested in our animal welfare work,
please forward Pawprint to them.

If you cannot read this email, please click here.

blue header plain

Checked by AVG Free Edition.