Fw: ABANDONED ANIMALS - dalmation and cat

Rosalie

Jul 15, 2008, 2:36:08 PM7/15/08
to Animal Group Group, Cheryl Hill

Hi , could you help here please

Thanks and have a wonderful day J

Cheryl

I sent e-mailed it on to the group. (Animal Group Group
http://groups.google.com/group/love2animals

  love2a...@googlegroups.com)

 You may join the group yourself and e-mail directly if you want to.

Rosalie

Hi Mia

I have recently relocated from Kwa Zulu Natal South Coast to Melkbosstrand.

I have neighbours who had run away during the evening and abandoned there animals. I have been feeding them since Tuesday but cannot offer them a home as I have 3 Rescue Dogs, 3 Rescue Cats, 1 Rescue Parrot and 6 fish.  If I take another pet, I will be divorced.

Please could you try and find home for the old girl Laura, a loving Dalmation who is spayed and very sweet.  The cat looks very young, I would say that he is about 1 year if not younger.  Very lovable but scared at the moment which is understandable as they both living in an empty house.  The cat had 2 little girls that he slept with.  His name is Seuntjie.

I am so angry and cannot understand how anyone human could do this to animals.  On one occasion I noticed that there dog was in pain and crying for help.   I approached them that evening and realised they were not really very nice people and they said that she always does this and after a couple of days she will be better.  This really upset me as the dog was really not happy and always left outside in the rain with no blanket or anything to protect her from the cold.

I then realized that the dog was constipated and got some animalax and saw that she actually ate plastic bags, obviously very hungry.  I asked them if they would mind if I feed her as I cook for my animals in the evening and make sure they have water and pebbles to help them through the day.

Well, they did not mind as they often forgot that they even had a dog as they were too busy.  Too busy doing what, planning there midnight escape.

I contacted the SPCA and was told they would have to put Laura down because of her age, please I cannot do this.  I would never sleep.  Please help, I have also send this email loads of other people.

Atttached is a photo of Laura, Seuntjie not home but I am sure he will be later for his steak, egg and chips.

Laura is very good with my grandchildren.
PLEASE HELP!!!!

Thanks
Daylene Humphris
0735291512