Fw: Scruffy gets a fresh start

1 view

Rosalie

Jul 17, 2008, 4:20:07 PM7/17/08
to Animal Group Group

-----
If you are having trouble viewing this email, click the link below.
http://bluecross.msgfocus.com/q/119ZY4CGEvXe/wv

The Blue Cross

As you can see, Scruffy is just adorable. It’s difficult to imagine a dog as affectionate as this being put to sleep just because his owner could no longer look after him.

When we first met Scruffy, he was a scared and nervous little dog. Thanks some careful training, Scruffy has gained confidence and is now unrecognisable.

Help pets like Scruffy

He is able to enjoy a whole new world of sights and sounds: a trip to the park, playtime with other dogs, a ride in The Blue Cross van, and his favourite: a good game of fetch.

Scruffy’s story is one of thousands that show how important it is for The Blue Cross to help Britain’s unwanted and vulnerable pets. That’s why your support is so important to us. By giving a special gift today, you will help us continue our life-saving work.

Help us save more dogs like Scruffy

The Blue Cross Web Search Make a Donation Adopt an Animail

If you have friends who love animals too and might be interested
in our animal welfare work, please forward to them.

You have previously given us your email address and shown an interest in our animal welfare work, so we hope you enjoy these updates. However, if you do not wish to receive further emails from us, click here.

Head Office: Shilton Road, Burford, OXON OX18 4PF
Tel: 01993 822651 | Fax: 01993 823083 | Email: in...@bluecross.org.uk
Registered charity no: 224392

Checked by AVG.