I don't wish to get a rumour mill going here, but, new album slip?

Darren Billy

Nov 20, 2017, 11:10:23 AM11/20/17
to Love-Hounds
Reading through some soap news from back in England, I came across an article of a new character in Emmerdale, here's said article:

http://metro.co.uk/2017/11/02/emmerdale-casts-kate-bushs-backing-singer-sandra-marvin-as-headteacher-jessie-grant-7049157/

in the 3rd last paragraph she says: "and I was Kate Bush's backing singer on her Before The Dawn concerts and on her new album". This article was written November November 2nd 2017, almost a year after the release of Before The Dawn's Live CD, which supposedly had no new recording work carried out. BTD Live CD is the last release of Kate's since 50 WfS, being the last album of new material.

Am I clutching at straws here, or has Ms. Marvin let something slip? A quick Google does not have any mention of a new album, but I am in Canada and their Google results certainly do differ.

David Hyland

Nov 28, 2017, 10:55:07 AM11/28/17
to love-...@googlegroups.com
She clarified that on Twitter a day or two later. The "new" album was Before The Dawn.

On Tue, 21 Nov. 2017 at 3:10 am, 'Darren Billy' via Love-Hounds