Rinfi the Gypsy

Charles RC

Jul 27, 2022, 1:28:08 PM7/27/22
to Love-Hounds
Just found my original CD with RTG on it so I'm very happy as I thought it was lost forever. Good to see Love Hounds is still going and relevant today. Kate inspired many to be inventive with music with Fairlight etc so it was and is still interesting to follow her music.

Bryan Dongray

Jul 29, 2022, 12:58:34 AM7/29/22
to love-...@googlegroups.com
Just in case others don't have have that track (or other demos), my site is still up and running with all the demo MP3s, as well as studio versions of some album songs, and other rare soundtracks, all still available for download... for free.
http://www.dongrays.com/kate-bush/mp3/

Yeah I gave up my site "norbry.com" as that name was a mix of my ex's name "Noreen" and mine "Bryan" - unwise choice in hindsight.

Anyway, I'd not visited my own pages for years, and I noticed it still has the award posted that I got for "website of the month" (September 2001) from Q4Music. I remember being so happy to get that.
And ... I can see people downloading these files, eg this year it was typically 600 downloads per month, but June and July it's jumped to 1000 downloads per month. I blame Netflix. But this is nothing compared to (say) 2003 where I can see people used to download these files between 30,000 and 60,000 times per month!
I should've implemented a download counter.

Bryan

On 2022/07/23 12:23, 'Charles RC' via Love-Hounds wrote:
Just found my original CD with RTG on it so I'm very happy as I thought it was lost forever. Good to see Love Hounds is still going and relevant today. Kate inspired many to be inventive with music with Fairlight etc so it was and is still interesting to follow her music.

pDale

Jul 29, 2022, 2:15:06 PM7/29/22
to love-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Bryan!

I know I have a copy saved somewhere, but they weren't on my Plex server, so... now they are!

--
pDale Campbell