Vale Vickie Mapes Williams

Graham Dombkins

Jan 1, 2024, 3:30:37 AMJan 1
to love-...@googlegroups.com
Many here will remember Vickie. Part of the dedicated online Kate community since the early 80’s and rec.music.gaffa.

Sadly passed 30 December at St Luke’s, Kansas City. All my love to Chris, her family and friends.

- Graham

pDale

Jan 1, 2024, 12:42:04 PMJan 1
to love-...@googlegroups.com
Yes, Vickie was a well-known, active member of the Love-Hounds. She is and will be remembered!

pDale Campbell

Mike Wade

Jan 1, 2024, 2:43:29 PMJan 1
to love-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for letting us know Graham. Really sorry to hear about Vickie, but fond memories of her contributions over the years. Will raise a glass to her this evening. Mike

Sent from my iPhone

On 1 Jan 2024, at 08:30, 'Graham Dombkins' via Love-Hounds <love-...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Many here will remember Vickie. Part of the dedicated online Kate community since the early 80’s and rec.music.gaffa.

Sadly passed 30 December at St Luke’s, Kansas City. All my love to Chris, her family and friends.

- Graham

The Coxen

Jan 1, 2024, 2:43:50 PMJan 1
to love-...@googlegroups.com
And we thank her memory for introducing so many of us to Happy Rhodes.

Karen Newcombe

Jan 1, 2024, 4:28:55 PMJan 1
to love-...@googlegroups.com
Very sorry to hear this. I had a lovely visit to their home once and she was gracious and funny.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jan 1, 2024, at 3:30 AM, 'Graham Dombkins' via Love-Hounds <love-...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>
> Many here will remember Vickie. Part of the dedicated online Kate community since the early 80’s and rec.music.gaffa.
>
> Sadly passed 30 December at St Luke’s, Kansas City. All my love to Chris, her family and friends.
>
> - Graham

Bryan Dongray

Jan 2, 2024, 2:09:03 AMJan 2
to love-...@googlegroups.com
I remember visiting Vickie and Chris for a Katemas weekend back in the late 90s, with many guests there it was very nice they put up with all of us!

Sending my condolences,

Bryan Dongray