The Lovehounds Collection

Graham Dombkins

Apr 15, 2018, 8:26:06 PM4/15/18
to love-...@googlegroups.com
G’day all,

So, I’ve been doing a lot of cleaning out of old papers and documents. I’m such a pack rat. Anyway, since we were just talking about it here, I figured this document might bring back some memories for you and it might not be bad for it to be saved out in the inter webs for prosperity’s sake.

The Lovehounds Collection.pdf

Rich Cox

Apr 15, 2018, 11:36:57 PM4/15/18
to love-...@googlegroups.com
Dutifully archived.  Thank you for sharing!  Such a wonderful momento of a younger time....

On Sun, 15 Apr 2018, 20:25 Graham Dombkins, <ga...@ozemail.com.au> wrote:
G’day all,

So, I’ve been doing a lot of cleaning out of old papers and documents. I’m such a pack rat. Anyway, since we were just talking about it here, I figured this document might bring back some memories for you and it might not be bad for it to be saved out in the inter webs for prosperity’s sake.

I hope this mail with enclosure works. It’s the original covers, playlist and write that went with the Lovehounds Collection. I was the Australian branch of the tape tree. Enjoy!

---

                __|  _ | __ \   _ |  _    |
 _) _) _)    (   | |     | |   | (  | |   |   |   _) _) _)

            \___/

"Quantum Physics: The dreams stuff are made of."

Neal Mulvenna

Apr 16, 2018, 3:56:47 AM4/16/18
to love-...@googlegroups.com

As my long Delta flight, Utah-->NC was nearing its end last Friday and the movie that I had been watching finished, I idly thumbed through the collection of audio albums available, A-Z.

And there in the middle was Kate! Just CD #1 of Before The Dawn, but still 7 more songs than I ever expected; It will be a great way to start my next flight.

Regards,
Neal Mulvenna