Re: [LH] Digest for love-hounds@googlegroups.com - 3 updates in 2 topics

Andrew Marvick

Jan 1, 2024, 1:21:02 PMJan 1
to love-...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for bringing us the news, Graham, I appreciate it. This is indeed sad to hear. I hold dear my memories of Vickie, and I learned a lot from her. She was a sterling human being. My sympathies to Chris.

— iedsri

__________________
Andrew Kent-Marvick

On Jan 1, 2024, at 10:53 AM, love-...@googlegroups.com wrote:

Graham Dombkins <g...@mac.com>: Jan 01 07:30PM +1100

Many here will remember Vickie. Part of the dedicated online Kate community since the early 80’s and rec.music.gaffa.

Sadly passed 30 December at St Luke’s, Kansas City. All my love to Chris, her family and friends.

- Graham
pDale <pda...@gmail.com>: Jan 01 12:41PM -0500

Yes, Vickie was a well-known, active member of the Love-Hounds. She is and
will be remembered!

On Mon, Jan 1, 2024 at 3:30 AM 'Graham Dombkins' via Love-Hounds <

--
pDale Campbell
shampistols69 <shampi...@gmail.com>: Dec 31 05:20PM -0800

I will possibly get some equipment in the near future to digitize. When I
do, I'll make a separate thread so that people can send their tapes if they
want.