[May 3] : Read Adult Joke of the Day - SMS to Your Friends Now

1 view

Funny SMS

May 3, 2010, 1:39:17 AM5/3/10
to love-an...@googlegroups.com

Joke of the Day

Catch her by her waist… Bring her home.. Keep ur hand on her neck Put ur lips on her lips & have a .. nice drink…PEPSI

Click here to Read More

  • Send Free SMS to Friends
  • Forward Adult Jokes
  • Schedule Birthday Greetings
  • Schedule Reminders

Click here to SMSNow

Funny SMS

May 4, 2010, 12:39:19 AM5/4/10
to love-an...@googlegroups.com

Joke of the Day

Man: please give me black colour condom shopkeeper : why black colour condom  man : my friend's dead so i want to share the sadness with his wife tomorrow night love ever

Click here to Read More

  • Send Free SMS to Friends
  • Forward Adult Jokes
  • Schedule Birthday Greetings
  • Schedule Reminders

Click here to SMSNow

Funny SMS

May 5, 2010, 12:33:17 AM5/5/10
to love-an...@googlegroups.com

Joke of the Day

A General asks a young lady officer, how she felt in Services? Lady: Very fine, whole day passes in saying Yes Sir, Yes Sir & the whole night in No Sir, No Sir!

Click here to Read More

  • Send Free SMS to Friends
  • Forward Adult Jokes
  • Schedule Birthday Greetings
  • Schedule Reminders

Click here to SMSNow

Funny SMS

May 6, 2010, 12:55:25 AM5/6/10
to love-an...@googlegroups.com

Joke of the Day

who is stronger man or woman? Answer : A woman coz she lifts two mountain on her chest while man lifts his crane with the help of 2 stones.

  • Send Free SMS to Friends
  • Forward Adult Jokes
  • Schedule Birthday Greetings
  • Schedule Reminders

Click here to SMSNow

Funny SMS

May 7, 2010, 2:08:18 AM5/7/10
to love-an...@googlegroups.com

Joke of the Day

Maid cleaning bedroom found a used condom and kept looking at it. Madam asked dont you have sex in the village, Maid "Yes we do but not till the skin drops off.

Click here to Read More

  • Send Free SMS to Friends
  • Forward Adult Jokes
  • Schedule Birthday Greetings
  • Schedule Reminders

Click here to SMSNow

Funny SMS

May 10, 2010, 1:22:22 AM5/10/10
to love-an...@googlegroups.com

Joke of the Day

Sardar sent SMS to his BOSS: Me sick, no work. Boss SMS back: When I am sick I kiss my wife try it. 2 hours later sardar 2 boss: Me ok, ur wife very sweet.

Click here to Read More

  • Send Free SMS to Friends
  • Forward Adult Jokes
  • Schedule Birthday Greetings
  • Schedule Reminders

Click here to SMSNow

Funny SMS

May 12, 2010, 2:42:19 AM5/12/10
to love-an...@googlegroups.com

Joke of the Day

Lovers r Outgoing Calls Aunties r Tollfree Calls Callgirls r Roaming Calls Neighbour Girls r Missed Calls.