Re: What is admin's username and password

Amrit Pal Pathak

Jul 11, 2011, 3:49:30 AM7/11/11
to lovdb...@googlegroups.com

On Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 3:10 AM, Amrit Pal Pathak <amritpa...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey
          I have just install it and sign up for a new account.But what is my admin username and password.

Well i read Readme file carefully .i signed up and created a new account and it says to enable a flag is_admin to true in mysql database.So i will become admin.
   Can anybody tell me please how to enable that flag to true?

   Thanks

Steven Bristol

Jul 13, 2011, 8:18:39 AM7/13/11
to lovdb...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 3:49 AM, Amrit Pal Pathak

Once you create a user, go into the database and set the flag.

Cheers,
steven bristol

Amrit Pal Pathak

Jul 13, 2011, 12:25:34 PM7/13/11
to lovdb...@googlegroups.com
       Yes you are right.But have you read my above thread
       carefully ?
       Please tell me how to enable is_admin flag to true ?

      Thanks

Steven Bristol

Jul 13, 2011, 1:42:17 PM7/13/11
to lovdb...@googlegroups.com

>        Yes you are right.But have you read my above thread
>        carefully ?
>        Please tell me how to enable is_admin flag to true ?
>       Thanks
>       amritpalpathak.blogspot.com
>
> --

But have you read my above thread? ;)

You enable it via the database. You can't do this via the application.

steve

gezope

Jul 14, 2011, 7:07:30 PM7/14/11
to Lovd by Less
In the DB you need to open it with a browser. I dunno your background
sorry if it's newby answer.

So the way is: after you've created the app open the DB with a nice DB-
browser and it'll be very intuitive because of the name of the cell is
that. What kind of DB you used?

On Jul 13, 6:25 pm, Amrit Pal Pathak <amritpalpath...@gmail.com>