lovd installation help needed

Kevin

Jul 15, 2010, 7:51:37 PM7/15/10
to Lovd by Less
Hi,

I am new to lovd. I follow the README and try to get it installed but
encountered the following issues. Appreciate your help! This is on
Windows XP.

1. gem install RedCloth

make: *** No rule to make target `/C/tools/Ruby191/include/ruby-1.9.1/
ruby.h', n
eeded by `redcloth_attributes.o'. Stop.

2. gem install rmagick

Invalid drive specification.
Unable to get ImageMagick version
*** extconf.rb failed ***
necessary libraries and/or headers. Check the mkmf.log file for more
details. You may need configuration options.

3. rake mig a=no

C:/tools/Ruby191/lovdbyless/vendor/plugins/shoulda/lib/shoulda/
general.rb:50: sy
ntax error, unexpected ':', expecting keyword_then or ',' or ';' or
'\n'
when Regexp: assert(collection.detect { |e| e =~ x }, msg)
^

I seems I need unix environment on XP, right? I only setup "make" from
gnuwin.

I apologize if the same questions have been asked before. Thanks!

Kevin

Steven Bristol

Jul 19, 2010, 12:53:12 PM7/19/10
to lovdb...@googlegroups.com