Can Lovd by Less be customised to create a student-group hub?

Alec Taylor

Aug 16, 2011, 10:20:37 AM8/16/11
to lovdb...@googlegroups.com
Good Evening,

I'd like to utilise a social-network site for student-groups using
only Free and Open-Source tools.

Mockup of the student-group homepage (dashboard):
http://i.stack.imgur.com/ggEDC.png

Can Lovd by Less be customised to give me these features, if not,
could you recommend a package (i.e. a CMS Distribution, a CMS+ a set
of modules, a non-CMS social-network &etc.) that will enable me to do
this?

Thanks for all suggestions & information,

Alec Taylor

PS: Would also be great if the login could be integrated with Facebook (API).

Steven Bristol

Aug 16, 2011, 10:30:31 AM8/16/11
to lovdb...@googlegroups.com
> --

Lovd can be customized to do what ever you'd like, but customization
requires writing code.

cheers,
Steven Bristol