I found some relatively cheap sets...

Essobi

Jun 29, 2012, 6:00:32 PM6/29/12
to louisville-organiz...@googlegroups.com

I reached out to some of the sportlock community and got some offers at cost.

Looks like I can get a decent 3 pick set for around $5.  Is anyone interested?
If they are, I'll buy a bunch of them, and give them to you guys at cost.  (Don't resell them... this guys being really nice and cutting the price just for us starting a locksport group.)

I'm figuring a hook, a half-diamond, and a ball pick is a decent set to start with.

Essobi

joe hiemersmit

Jun 29, 2012, 6:38:22 PM6/29/12
to louisville-organiz...@googlegroups.com
yes, count me in id like one set and to donate a set so two sets please .

Essobi

Ben Hibben

Jun 29, 2012, 6:40:35 PM6/29/12
to louisville-organiz...@googlegroups.com
I'm in as well.  I'll also chip in an extra $10 for some teaching sets as well.  I'm a big believer in the education mission of LVL1 and the associated activities.

Blenster

Essobi

Jun 29, 2012, 7:14:09 PM6/29/12
to louisville-organiz...@googlegroups.com
Awesome guys. I planned on buying a few teaching sets too.

 Thus far, I've taught 6 people how to single pin pick. The youngest was 7. :D

Grant

Jun 30, 2012, 12:31:22 PM6/30/12
to louisville-organiz...@googlegroups.com
I will take you up on that offer