Anyone interested in going to LockCon 2012?

Essobi

Jul 2, 2012, 5:06:51 PM7/2/12
to louisville-organiz...@googlegroups.com
It's outside of Lexington this year!  I'm doing some begging to see how many seats I can find since this is by invitation only..

Essobi

joe

Jul 2, 2012, 6:57:32 PM7/2/12
to louisville-organiz...@googlegroups.com

    sounds interesting ,

Essobi

Jul 3, 2012, 9:30:51 AM7/3/12
to louisville-organiz...@googlegroups.com
Well... This is by invitation only. It's 3 days midweek this month. It's $125 per ticket. I need to know how many are interested, ASAP. I'm going for sure.

joe hiemersmit

Jul 3, 2012, 10:53:07 AM7/3/12
to louisville-organiz...@googlegroups.com
as cool as it sounds it to expensive for me , unless they dont mind a "red team" breach

On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 1:30 PM, Essobi <ess...@gmail.com> wrote:
Well... This is by invitation only.  It's 3 days midweek this month.   It's $125 per ticket.   I need to know how many are interested, ASAP. I'm going for sure.

Essobi

Jul 3, 2012, 4:02:47 PM7/3/12
to louisville-organiz...@googlegroups.com
With as many ex-SS, DOH, CIA, and other alphabet soup agencies, I can't imagine a red team exercise ending well.  :D

On Tuesday, July 3, 2012 10:53:07 AM UTC-4, joe wrote:
as cool as it sounds it to expensive for me , unless they dont mind a "red team" breach

On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 1:30 PM, Essobi <ess...@gmail.com> wrote:
Well... This is by invitation only.  It's 3 days midweek this month.   It's $125 per ticket.   I need to know how many are interested, ASAP. I'm going for sure.

joe hiemersmit

Jul 3, 2012, 8:36:59 PM7/3/12
to louisville-organiz...@googlegroups.com
id sure try :)

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/louisville-organization-of-locksport/-/2hKw6P86YIgJ.

joe hiemersmit

Jul 3, 2012, 8:39:28 PM7/3/12
to louisville-organiz...@googlegroups.com
for real   "ex-SS, DOH, CIA, and other alphabet soup agencies"  just makes it sound more fun

Essobi

Jul 4, 2012, 11:42:21 AM7/4/12
to louisville-organiz...@googlegroups.com
Worlds largest lock collection dating back to the 13th century is at LSI, where LockCon is. It looks pretty interesting too. This is the premiere Locksport event of the year, and it's in the US for the first time ever.

Essobi

joe

Jul 4, 2012, 1:10:43 PM7/4/12
to louisville-organiz...@googlegroups.com

  pretty neato !

      does depress me though thinking about the lockcon , etc       my dream job and its unattainable !