Louisiana 1865 schools

LouisianaGenealogy Blogs

Feb 23, 2011, 11:34:08 AM2/23/11
to louisianage...@yahoogroups.com, louisiana-genealogy-blogs

The following letter was found at NARA concerning Louisiana schools in 1865 and concerning the places of Donaldsonville, Ashland, Ascension Parish, Plaquemines Parish.
The item is marked from Mr. J Hendrick, however, if you look closely at the document and read its contents, it likely should be Mrs. Hendrick and Mrs. Moss. Regardless, there are other names included in the document.

U.S. NATIONAL ARCHIVES & RECORDS ADMINISTRATION

1 result

1

Letter from a Mr. J. Hendrich to a Mr. Moss

ARC Identifier 595049 / MLR Number NM95 1342

Textual Records from the War Department. Bureau of Refugees, Freedmen, and Abandoned Lands. Office of the Assistant Commissioner for Louisiana. Office of the Superintendent of Education. (1864 - 1869)

Archives I Reference Section, Textual Archives Services Division, Washington, DC

Item from Record Group 105: Records of the Bureau of Refugees, Freedmen, and Abandoned Lands, 1861 - 1880

Digital Copies

Digital Object(s) 1 - 5 of 5
1
Page 1
Digital Copy (259k)
2
Page 2
Digital Copy (276k)
3
Page 3
Digital Copy (252k)
4
Page 4
Digital Copy (161k)
5
Page 5
Digital Copy (188k)

Archives I Reference Section, Textual Archives Services Division (NWCT1R), National Archives Building, 7th and Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC, 20408. PHONE: 202-357-5385; FAX: 202-357-5936; EMAIL: Archives1...@nara.gov.