Loudmouth 1.5.0 Released

Samuel Tesla

Mar 18, 2009, 10:27:37 AM3/18/09
to loudmo...@googlegroups.com
I'm proud to announce the release of Loudmouth 1.5.0.

This is the first release of Loudmouth cut here at Engine Yard, but
most of the changes that are part of this release were made before we
took over the project. I'd like to thank Mikael, and all of the
Loudmouth contributors for all of their hard work and good patches.

Most of the changes in this release are internal to the library or
related to the build process:

* Improved network code.
* Improved build system.
* Support for XMPP Ping (XEP-0199).

As part of the transition in maintainer-ship, the source tarball is
available for download at a new location:

http://engineyard.github.com/loudmouth/download/
loudmouth-1.5.0.tar.gz

Also, moving forward, the most current git fork will be:

git://github.com/engineyard/loudmouth.git

--
Samuel Tesla
Vertebra Lead