loudmouths git-hub account?

vinisterx

Dec 30, 2009, 1:59:42 AM12/30/09
to Loudmouth Dev
Has the github.com account changed?
Because the links to it do not function.

Samuel Tesla

Jan 4, 2010, 12:16:47 PM1/4/10
to loudmo...@googlegroups.com
Yes, it actually changed quite some time ago, but it seems we neglected to update the welcome message for the google group. I just went in and fixed it to point to the correct repository:

Thanks for the catch!

-- Samuel

On Wed, Dec 30, 2009 at 12:59 AM, vinisterx <vini...@gmail.com> wrote:
Has the github.com account changed?
Because the links to it do not function.

Mikael Hallendal

Jan 4, 2010, 12:30:58 PM1/4/10
to loudmo...@googlegroups.com
I believe you want to either fork
http://github.com/engineyard/loudmouth/tree/ or the newer
http://github.com/mcabber/loudmouth/tree/

My (m5h) repository has not been updated for quite a long time.

// Micke

2009/12/30 vinisterx <vini...@gmail.com>:

> Has the github.com account changed?
> Because the links to it do not function.

Dennis Schridde

Jan 4, 2010, 12:33:46 PM1/4/10
to loudmo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Samuel!

Am Montag, 4. Januar 2010 18:16:47 schrieb Samuel Tesla:
> Yes, it actually changed quite some time ago, but it seems we neglected to
> update the welcome message for the google group. I just went in and fixed
> it to point to the correct repository:
>
> http://github.com/engineyard/loudmouth

Only a few days ago, on [1], I mentioned http://github.com/m5h/loudmouth as
the repository address. This seemed to be how
http://github.com/mhallendal/loudmouth was renamed.

Did Mikael Hallendal stop maintaining loudmouth?
In any case: If my changes were wrong, please also fix the download page.

Regards,
Dennis

[1] http://groups.google.com/group/loudmouth-dev/web/download-loudmouth

signature.asc

Mikael Hallendal

Jan 4, 2010, 2:02:42 PM1/4/10
to loudmo...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Yeah, I stepped down as maintainer a while back and the Engineyard
repo became the "official" one after that. However I heard that
mcabber tried to get in contact with them without luck to get his
changes merged back in so you might want to look at his repository to
see if there are things there you want.

Cheers,
Mikael Hallendal