Fwd: {Lostmon´s Group} Re: Wowd search client multiple variable xss (solution)

Lostmon lords

Nov 3, 2009, 4:50:21 AM11/3/09
to moder...@osvdb.org, bu...@securitytracker.com, vu...@securityfocus.com, vu...@secunia.com, submi...@packetstormsecurity.org, ne...@securiteam.com, xfo...@iss.net, Vu...@frsirt.com, bug...@securityfocus.com, los...@googlegroups.com
hello
I receive today this response from word search engine developer
i test the new version of Wowd client ( 1.3.1 ) and this issue
http://lostmon.blogspot.com/2009/10/wowd-search-client-multiple-variable.html
is now solved.

Thnx for your time !!!