Speaker Phone Application

lostdroid

Apr 2, 2010, 4:13:05 AM4/2/10
to LostDroids
My first Android Application is ready. I have developed an
application which automatically enables the Speaker Phone when making
or answering a call.

When starting the application itself it simply displays details about
the application, instructions and a link to my blog, http://www.lostdroids.net.

In future updates I'd like to make the button into animated images
like the HTC Sense Wi-Fi and Bluetooth buttons. I would also like to
make it available to be enabled/disabled for other developers to use
in their applications.

Please post any problems/feedback here and I will attempt to deal with
them. Please remember this is my first Android app and its free!

I've tested on a HTC Hero (Android 1.5) and used the 1.5 and 2.1
Emulators. I currently have one known issue which occurs if two or
more Widget as are applied to the desktop. In this case only one of
the Widget is updated, I will address this soon.

Lost Droid

lostdroid

Apr 2, 2010, 5:32:08 AM4/2/10
to LostDroids
Sorry, I've moved SpeakerPhone.apk to Google Sites so I can keep an
eye on the number of downloads. The url is:

https://sites.google.com/a/lostdroids.net/lostdroids/applications/SpeakerPhone.apk?attredirects=0&d=1

Lost Droid

On Apr 2, 9:13 am, lostdroid <ja...@lostdroids.net> wrote:
> My first Android Application is ready.  I have developed an
> application which automatically enables the Speaker Phone when making
> or answering a call.
>
> When starting the application itself it simply displays details about

> the application, instructions and a link to my blog,http://www.lostdroids.net.

lostdroid

Apr 5, 2010, 7:22:41 AM4/5/10
to LostDroids
I have released Speaker Phone 1.0.1 which allows multiple Widgets to
be added to the Home Screens.

Lost Droid