Bitcoin Prices Suggestions

Florian Schmaus

Nov 7, 2011, 3:04:53 PM11/7/11
to lostd...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

It would be nice if the widget updates the prices when you press it, instead of opening the the detail page. Maybe open the details page on long press?

BTW you didn't reply to me about if the App will become Open Source at one point. :)

- Florian

Jason Droid

Nov 9, 2011, 3:45:58 AM11/9/11
to lostd...@googlegroups.com
Florian

Thanks for input.  I'll make a note of this and went I next need to work on the app I'll have a look at this.

I'm not really sure whether or not to make it Open Source.  I have another Bitcoin project that I'm working on and I need to make a decision about that too.

Cheers,

Jason