Los Angeles Tour

Los Angeles Tours

Mar 19, 2009, 3:12:55 AM3/19/09
to los-ange...@googlegroups.com

Specifically for our LA travelers we will design ultra exclusive tour in Los Angeles, by visiting famous landmarks in Hollywood, Downtown, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica and Venice. During the tour we will visit Los Angeles most appealing sights: Mulholland Drive with fantastic view of Downtown LA, Hollywood Blvd, Mann Chinese Theater, Kodak Theatre, World Famous Farmers' Market and The Grove, Sunset Strip, Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills, Santa Monica Pier and 3rd Street Promenade, Disney Hall, LA Live.

Our city tour will include as many stops as our guests would want at various points of interest and is fully guided with live sightseeing commentary. Our LA City tour is a fun and exciting way to get a taste of Southern California.

Also we can customize our tour according to our guest’s preferences. We can go special places like shopping and entertainment. They will enjoy the tour!!!

Galina Tulchinsky

"Your personal Los Angeles guide"

American Riviera Tours

1-800-761-1775 Toll Free US, Canada, Mexico

(03) 9005 5907 Melbourne, Australia

+1-800-761-1775 International

E-mail: in...@latraveltours.com

http://www.LaTravelTours.com