Tour from LAX airport

Los Angeles Tours

Sep 10, 2013, 12:54:50 AM9/10/13
to los-ange...@googlegroups.com

Tour from LAX airport by American Riviera Private Tours

 5 star rated on TripAdvisor, Yahoo, and Google!!

   Our  LA private tours from LAX airport lasts 4, 5, 6, 7 hours or more and includes many of Los Angeles most appealing sights. Our layover tour from LAX  visits Hollywood Sign view from Mulholland Drive, Hollywood Blvd, Grumman’s Chinese Theater, Dolby Theatre, World Famous Farmers' Market and The Grove (time for lunch), Sunset Strip, celebrity Star Homes in Bel Air, Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills and Santa Monica Pier. LAX private tour includes 5 stops at various points of interest, including the Hollywood Walk of Fame and is fully guided with sightseeing commentary. Our Private Tour of Los Angeles is a fun and exciting way to get an overview of the city and a great sightseeing option for the international travelers.

    Our LA tour guide will pick you up from LAX terminal at any time convenient for you and will drop off after the tour. LAX airport private tour is also available from LAX hotels. At the end of the tour drop-off available in Santa Monica, Beverly Hills, Hollywood, Los Angeles hotels, Cruise terminals in San Pedro or Long Beach. We charge $60/hour (minimum 4 hours) for the private tour from LAX terminal.

   To inquire about LAX private tour, just drop us a quick note to in...@latraveltours.com or call 1-800-761-1775, From Canada, UK, Europe 1-213-537-5770, In Australia, call (03) 9005 5907. Private Tour LAX reviews. We will be glad to help you with the half day LAX city tour in Los Angeles. Tours provided in a minivan, SUV, van or bus. Hollywood tours from LAX airport also available.