Tours from Los Angeles to San Diego

Los Angeles Tours

Jul 23, 2014, 4:45:18 AM7/23/14
to los-ange...@googlegroups.com

Tour from Los Angeles to San Diego by American Riviera Private Tours

 5 star rated on TripAdvisor, Yahoo, and Google!!

   Our  San Diego Tour from Los Angeles lasts 9 hours and includes many of San Diego most appealing sites. Our tour from Los Angeles to San Diego visits Old Town San Diego, Embracadero Coronado Island. Custom option to include San Diego Zoo, SeaWorld San Diego. San Diego tour from Los Angeles includes 5 stops at various points of interest, including the Old Town San Diego and is fully guided with sightseeing commentary. Our San Diego tour from Los Angeles is a fun and exciting way to get an overview of the city and a great sightseeing option for the international travelers.

    Our tour guide will pick you up from your hotel and will drop off after the tour. Tours from Los Angeles to San Diego are available for free pickup from Santa Monica, Beverly Hills, Hollywood, Los Angeles, Anaheim hotels, LAX and cruise terminals in San Pedro or Long Beach.

   To inquire about San Diego tour from Anaheim, Los Angeles, LAX hotels just drop us a quick note to in...@latraveltours.com or call 1-800-761-1775, From Canada, UK, Europe 1-213-537-5770, In Australia, call (03) 9005 5907. Tours from LA to San Diego reviews. We will be glad to help you with the day tour from LA to San Diego. Tours provided in a minivan, SUV, van or bus.