Hollywood Studios Private Tour

Los Angeles Tours

Jan 14, 2014, 6:23:52 PM1/14/14
to los-ange...@googlegroups.com
Hollywood Studios Private Tour by American Riviera Private Tours

5 star rated on TripAdvisor, Yahoo, and Google!!

Our Hollywood Studios private sightseeing tour will take you by world famous Los Angeles movie studios - home of big-budget blockbusters movies. Our Hollywood Movie Studios tour start in Hollywood Hills with magnificent views of Universal Studios, Warner Brothers Studio and Disney Studio (stop, take pictures). Then we on to ride along soaring, precarious Mulholland Drive to amazing overlook to see beautiful view of Los Angeles, Hollywood Sign and Hollywood Bowl. After that our Hollywood Studios Private tour will take you drive by Universal Studios Hollywood (stop, take pictures), Warner Brothers Studios and Disney Studios in Burbank, CA (stop, take pictures). Then we are back in Hollywood to see the famous gates of Paramount Pictures Studios (stop, take pictures), Hollywood Walk of Fame, TCL Grauman's Chinese Theater, Dolby Theatre (home of the Oscars), Capitol Records building, Sunset Strip. After that we drive by 20th Century Fox studios in Century City and Sony Pictures Entertainment studio (former Columbia and Tri-Star Pictures) in Culver City. Optional stops can include Farmers Market and The Grove (great place for a quick lunch), Griffiths Park and Observatory, Beverly Hills Rodeo Drive, star homes in Bel Air .

Hollywood Studios Tour will last 6 hours, cost is $60/hour (min. 4 hours, up to 5 people), customized according to your preferences and can be arranged by dropping us a quick note to  in...@latraveltours.com or call 1-800-761-1775, From Canada, UK, Europe 1-213-537-5770, In Australia, call (03) 9005 5907. Hollywood Private Tour reviews. Tours are provided in a minivan, SUV, van or bus and can be arranged for a half or full day. Hollywood coach bus tours and layover tour pick up from LAX airport and hotels, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, San Pedro or Long Beach Cruise terminals also available.