Half Day LA city tours from Los Angeles LAX airport

Los Angeles Tours

Jul 17, 2014, 2:44:18 AM7/17/14
to los-ange...@googlegroups.com

American Riviera Tours in Los Angeles offers international travelers a half day Los Angeles city tours during your stopover in Los Angeles. Our LA tour guide will pick you up from the LAX airport terminal and start the tour. Los Angeles city Tour highlights include:

Hollywood Sign

Hollywood Walk of Fame

TCL Chinese Theater

Dolby Theater

Sunset Strip

Farmers Market and The Grove

Beverly Hills Sign

Rodeo Drive

Santa Monica Beach

Venice Beach

Your luggage will be safely stored on-board of our van. If  your arrival flight is delayed our tour guide will wait for you at the LAX airport terminal.

Also free pick-up is available from the LAX area hotels.

For 2014 American Riviera Tours awarded with Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence in Best Tours in Los Angeles

If you have any questions about half day tour in Los Angeles, just drop us a quick note to in...@latraveltours.com or call 1-800-761-1775, In Australia, call (03) 9005 5907. Best rated trip on Tripadvisor, Yahoo and Google – reviews for American Riviera private tours.

Tripadvisor Best 2014

  • TripAdvisor

Tours in Los Angeles reviews

5 Star TripAdvisor Traveler Rating: