Entrepreneurship Thought Leaders

Steve Quezadas

Jul 26, 2010, 6:47:57 PM7/26/10
to los-angeles-hn...@googlegroups.com
Guys, I told some members about this podcast at the previous meetings,
but I thought I'd also post it up here. There is a good podcast for tech
entrepeneurs from Stanford. It's an actual stanford class, but they made
it open to the public. Downloadable here:
http://ecorner.stanford.edu/podcasts.html

It's pretty damn good and they have a lot of big names show up there and
give speeches. ie, steve blank, eric ries, the guy that started paypal,
etc. Basically, it's a bunch of ex stanford graduates who came back to
share their experiences. Anyway, I love love love this podcast.

Just thought I'd share it with you guys.

- Steve

Chris T

Jul 26, 2010, 10:46:50 PM7/26/10
to los-angeles-hn...@googlegroups.com