Submit your Twitter, Facebook, Forrst, etc. info here!

Andrew Cholakian

Jul 18, 2010, 11:55:57 AM7/18/10
to Los Angeles HNers (Hacker News)
Hey guys, I thought a list of public social media accounts for our
members would be a good idea. If you'd like, please add your info to
the document linked to below. Afterwards, reply to the thread as well
so people know to check for changes.

Click on http://groups.google.com/group/los-angeles-hners-hacker-news/web/social-media-list
- or copy & paste it into your browser's address bar if that doesn't
work.

Andrew Cholakian

Jul 18, 2010, 11:56:42 AM7/18/10
to Los Angeles HNers (Hacker News)
By the way, you need to have fully joined the group to edit the page,
if you aren't logged in editing is blocked.

On Jul 18, 8:55 am, Andrew Cholakian <andre...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey guys, I thought a list of public social media accounts for our
> members would be a good idea. If you'd like, please add your info to
> the document linked to below. Afterwards, reply to the thread as well
> so people know to check for changes.
>
> Click onhttp://groups.google.com/group/los-angeles-hners-hacker-news/web/soci...

jtempleton

Jul 21, 2010, 12:41:40 AM7/21/10
to Los Angeles HNers (Hacker News)
I can't see this page anymore. Can anyone else see it?

Anthony Castillo

Jul 21, 2010, 12:55:48 AM7/21/10
to los-angeles-hn...@googlegroups.com
I see: "The Page You Navigated to Does Not Exist"

Andrew Cholakian

Jul 21, 2010, 1:54:49 AM7/21/10
to Los Angeles HNers (Hacker News)
Weird, it still works for me. Are you logged in? That might be it. At
any rate the link should still be:

On Jul 20, 9:55 pm, Anthony Castillo <alantho...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I see: "The Page You Navigated to Does Not Exist"

Anthony Castillo

Jul 21, 2010, 2:15:01 AM7/21/10
to los-angeles-hn...@googlegroups.com
When I go to the page directory, it lists the "Member Social Media Directory" page. But when I click on the link, it says it doesn't exist.

Brian Luft

Jul 21, 2010, 11:07:53 AM7/21/10
to los-angeles-hn...@googlegroups.com
Same here - page not exist msg.

Andrew Cholakian

Jul 22, 2010, 1:05:54 AM7/22/10
to Los Angeles HNers (Hacker News)
I've just created a new page. I think the original may have broken
when I renamed it (google groups seems a bit buggy).

Here's a new page with all the old data on it:
http://groups.google.com/group/los-angeles-hners-hacker-news/web/member-directory?msg=ns