Thanks!

1 view

Andrew Cholakian

Jul 18, 2010, 11:50:12 AM7/18/10
to Los Angeles HNers (Hacker News)
Thanks for coming out everyone, and making our second meetup as
awesome as it was!

I'd like to thank Null Space Labs in particular for hosting our
meetup.

Additionally, I'd like to thank Steve Quezadas and Matt Rosenweig for
bringing food. I think I'm missing some people here who also brought
food, unfortunately. However, thanks to you as well!

Also, I'd like to thank Ralf Pieper as well, for excellent
presentation on cloud computing.

Hope to see you all at the next one! Our regular schedule is going to
be the 3rd Saturday of each month at 3PM.

-- Andrew Cholakian

Matt Rosenzweig

Jul 19, 2010, 3:03:46 PM7/19/10
to Los Angeles HNers (Hacker News)
Thanks for helping to organize Saturday's get together Andrew! I'm
looking forward to the August session.