September Meetup and Moving to Meetup.com

Andrew Cholakian

Sep 12, 2010, 6:48:10 PM9/12/10
to Los Angeles HNers (Hacker News)
Hi guys, two announcements,

First, we're going to start moving away from google groups and towards
meetup.com. Based on the feedback I've received, this seems to be what
most members want, and it'll help me keep things more organized.

Please join the meetup group at http://www.meetup.com/Los-Angeles-Hacker-News/
to keep receiving updates. I'll try and post to both locations for the
next few weeks to keep people who miss this announcement in the loop,
however.

Also, our September meetup will be coming up on the 25th at a location
to be determined, but most likely in the mid wilshire area, or perhaps
the west-side.

Additionally, if you'd like to present at this meetup, shoot me an
email, as we're currently looking for presenters.

-- Andrew

Andrew Cholakian

Sep 12, 2010, 6:47:29 PM9/12/10
to Los Angeles HNers (Hacker News)