Thanks!

1 view

Andrew Cholakian

Jun 20, 2010, 7:37:11 PM6/20/10
to Los Angeles HNers (Hacker News)
I'd just like to say thanks to everyone for coming, it was great
meeting you all.

Additionally, I'd like to thank Coloft ( http://www.coloft.com/ ) for
so generously donating the space for our last meetup, and Bryan
Schindelheim and Stone Oven ( http://enjoystoneoven.com/ ) for proving
the delicious sandwiches, salads, and pasta.

Additionally I'd like to give a shout out to Anthony Castillo, Sevag
Simonian, and Paola Tioseco for their contributions as well!

Paulo Tioseco

Jun 20, 2010, 8:31:29 PM6/20/10
to los-angeles-hn...@googlegroups.com
Hey that's Paulo not Paola! Haha! The meeting was great, too bad I wasn't able to talk to all who came. If you guys have LinkedIn add at http://www.linkedin.com/in/paulotioseco

Andrew Cholakian

Jun 20, 2010, 8:38:46 PM6/20/10
to los-angeles-hn...@googlegroups.com
Ack, sorry for the typo.

Andrew Cholakian
http://www.andrewvc.com

Anthony

Jun 20, 2010, 11:01:27 PM6/20/10
to los-angeles-hn...@googlegroups.com
Hey Andrew,

Thanks for organizing. I'm glad it finally happened. I met some great folks yesterday. Looking forward to the next meetup!

Anthony

Sent from my Max iPad.

Sevag Simonian

Jun 21, 2010, 3:26:57 AM6/21/10
to los-angeles-hn...@googlegroups.com

Thanks everyone!   Let’s try and turn this into a monthly event if we can.

And a special thanks to Andrew for organizing this.  Great to meet you all!

Sevag Simonian

www.sevdev.com

Ian Sefferman

Jun 21, 2010, 12:15:44 PM6/21/10
to los-angeles-hn...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, big thanks to everyone who organized, donated space, food, drinks, time, etc!

I'd also love to see this monthly; there's so much cool stuff everyone is doing. I think it'd be cool to see one or two "startup pitches" each time as well as one or two presentations on just random, hacker stuff (new languages/frameworks, cool projects, etc.

Ian

--
Ian Sefferman | (406) IAN-1337
http://www.iseff.com | http://twitter.com/iseff