September Meetup Reminder / Move to Meetup.com from Google Groups

1 view

Andrew Cholakian

Sep 23, 2010, 6:40:01 PM9/23/10
to Los Angeles HNers (Hacker News)
Hi guys, this is a reminder about our September meetup this Saturday
at 3PM at Border Stylo in the mid-wilshire area of Los Angeles.

We've moved the group from google groups to meetup.com, our new
homepage is:
http://www.meetup.com/Los-Angeles-Hacker-News/

You can find all the details of our next meetup there.

Please join the meetup group as I plan to phase out the use of this
newsgroup after a while.

Additionally, if you're interested in giving a lightning talk or
catering this Saturday let me know! Just send me an email,
and...@andrewvc.com .

-- Andrew