A question for vision

tuanan...@gmail.com

Feb 25, 2009, 1:09:00 AM2/25/09
to Learning Organization Practitioners' Network Vietnam
Dear all,

It's been quite interesting for me to talk with one colleague today as
we kept sharing about our "visions" - he was asking me about what the
vision I've hold for myself and turning to the other side of what if I
could not make it happen over time and whether I would feel pain and
hurt inside. My answer is "not really" (between probably yes and no,
more on not a big problem). See what? He said then at the end it's not
my vision or dream or what I deeply care to see.

That's quite something that has led me to this question! Is it the
vision when we turn to the other side of the coin - that reflects our
inner pain when we could not make it eventually.

Love to hear what you see!

Thanks!

Sheila Damodaran

Feb 27, 2009, 9:26:52 AM2/27/09
to lopnv...@googlegroups.com

The discipline of Personal Mastery is all about disciplining us to hold that pain.  It is called creative tension.  Check out what Peter says about holding the tension.  Without holding that tension, the vision, usually does not happen!

Warmly
Sheila Damodaran
Email: dm...@pacific.net.sg
Singapore:  +65-94790526