Re: [IndiaLO] 2nd Learning Loops Meeting.

Sheila Damodaran

Feb 17, 2009, 9:26:44 AM2/17/09
to Ind...@yahoogroups.com, agazareer31, AsianLearningOrgani...@yahoogroups.com, Botsw...@yahoogroups.com, Ind...@yahoogroups.com, LO...@yahoogroups.com, Sheila...@globalsol.ning.com, lopnv...@googlegroups.com

Dear Zareer.

Thank you for this really nice sharing.  Lovely story Rajinder!  Thought it would be really nice for other communities to hear this!

Warmly
Sheila Damodaran
Email: dm...@pacific.net.sg
Singapore:  +65-94790526
Botswana:  +267-74780886
LOPN Homepage: http://www.lopn.net
My Homepage: http://www.loatwork.com/aboutme.html

Quoting agazareer31 <zaree...@gmail.com>:

> Guys,
> Come one come all. Help yourself and do yourself and all of us a  favour by joining in this sharing and learning of applications of  systems thinking tools. Sushil has done a wonderful sharing and those who were not there like me have missed a great learning  opportunity. Bring freinds and family all are welcome do let us know.
> Here is a jist of the meeting that Mr Raina has prepared:

> LLF Meeting Highlights held on 1st Feb 09

I thought the magic that happened in our first LLF meet was a fluke but the second LLF meeting proved that these short informal sessions are indeed powerful. It is the storytelling I guess that does the magic and maybe when we listen to stories of actual, on the ground successes with systems thinking tools….that too narrated with such passion by our own friends….it just fires up many neurons all at once!!!