have a look!

ngan le

Jul 4, 2009, 10:53:05 AM7/4/09
to LOPN Vietnam

Dear friends,

A friend send me this after our conversation related to everything. Thought you would like it too with the system language that she used. Carolyn Myss

Take care,

Ngan

ngan le

Jul 4, 2009, 6:09:58 PM7/4/09
to lopnv...@googlegroups.com
Hi, just forgot the link hihihihi

-------------------------
Connection => Correction => Direction [Instruction - Encouragement - Patience]

Y! ID: nganlek6n1     Skype ID: nganlek6n11     +84 909 233 569

Blogs: http://360.yahoo.com/iofc.vietnam

Aug 20, 2009, 10:36:22 AM8/20/09
to Learning Organization Practitioners' Network Vietnam
hello anh,

Thanks for sharing this. I am still curious what's been said over the
conference. It sounds like for me a place for us to step back and look
within - still being curious.

What have you noticed?

Currently, the FIC team has launched a fan page of facebook, please
feel free to keep in touch through http://www.facebook.com/pages/FIC/130341195588

Looking forward to having you anh!

Warmly,

TA