seedlings part 2 (pictures)

Patrick Loginow

Apr 12, 2008, 3:01:46 PM4/12/08
to lopho...@googlegroups.com
Here are the pictures - it took me a while to read
that sentence at the top of the group which explained
how to add pictures.

http://www.flickr.com/gift/

IMG_0347.JPG
IMG_0436.JPG
IMG_0441.JPG
IMG_0442.JPG

Runner

Apr 17, 2008, 11:05:43 AM4/17/08
to LOPHOPHORA
Nice seedlings man!
Looks like they were just watered in the pics.
Old clear tupperware makes good mini-greenhouses and once your
seedlings grow a little, IKEA sells excellent miniature greenhouses
for $20 or so.

I grafted a couple of seedlings onto that kind of Opuntia, I wouldn't
say they succeeded, but they haven't failed either. They just started
to grow and then halted... now they are just there and I'm hoping that
the springtime brings better growth.

Good luck with them, and patience is key!