מעבר להודעה הראשונה שלא נקראה

vim fuego

לא נקראה,
2 בפבר׳ 2010, 9:01:052.2.2010
עד lopho...@googlegroups.com
just found the group - looks great for all things lophophora - hope someone can help. i have just acquired this loph. i didnt get it from a nursery or known cacti supplier so i'm not quite sure what it is.

i've attached a photo, the main body is about 3.5cm and it has several pups - it was sold as a caespitosa. however, looking at pictures elsewhere on the web, is looks more like a diffusa in terms of rib pattern - most of williamsii i see have 5-star look etc..

i read that caespitosa variants are always williamsii...can anyone give me a definitive ID?

loph.jpg
השב לכולם
השב למחבר
העבר לנמענים