How to Use. Help outta a guy

Ocean Sunfish

Jan 17, 2010, 3:24:13 AM1/17/10
to LOPHOPHORA
HI!!

I at first I was super stoked to learn that peyote is legal in
Canada. Excellent. I thought I would buy some seeds and be good to
go. Then I learned it's not that easy, as consuming the seeds will do
nothing.

So I learned you consume the "buttons" or "bud" of peyote. First of
all, what is a button or bud? How many peyotes would you have to
consume for it to do anything? Can you just like.... eat the whole
cactus or something? Or do you have to get like 8 individual cactii
and cut the tops off of them and eat those?